TLT Attorneys focuses specifically on providing legal services in the areas of conveyancing, deceased estate administration, and the drafting of Wills and Testaments. Our staff are highly trained and experienced.
Our promise is to provide you with a personalised service that is fast, effective and efficient. We know that when buying or selling a home, or dealing with an estate, you would want someone to finalise the paperwork in the shortest possible time, but with meticulous accuracy. We are a customer-centric firm that puts you first. We will make sure that we update you every step of the way so that you can see the progress being made.
These are the areas in which we specialise:
Property Transfers and Conveyancing which includes:
- General property transfers for buyers or sellers
- Inheritance Transfers
- Divorce Transfers
- Subdivision of Property
Deceased Estate Administration which includes:
- General Deceased Estates
- Insolvent Deceased Estates
- Section 18(3) Deceased Estates (Estates with a value of under R250 000)
Drafting of Last Wills and Testaments which includes:
- The appointment of a legal guardian for any minor beneficiaries
- The appointment of an executor
- The appointment of beneficiaries